Portugal Travel Guide
Explore by destination
Welcome to Portugal: the land of the fado, fairytale villages, wild beaches and awesome food and wine.
There are many reasons to visit Portugal. It’s a very affordable, welcoming destination and it’s really safe.
There are lots to explore beyond Lisbon, Porto and Algarve. Let’s discover together!
Spring and Fall are the best time to visit Portugal, without the crowds and better prices.
In summer, accommodation prices may be 40-50% more expensive.
From November to April you can expect it to be very rainy.
The official language in Portugal is Portuguese.
Even though Portugal is a safe destination, we always recommend booking travel insurance to cover possible inconveniences.
- The Yeatman Hotel, Porto
- Hotel Infante Sagres, Porto
- Six Senses Douro Valley, Douro Valley
- The One Palacio da Anunciada, Lisbon
- Farmhouse of the Palms, Algarve
- The Cliff Bay, Funchal, Madeira
- OHAI Nazaré, Nazaré
- Casa Azimute, Estremoz
- The Wine House Hotel – Quinta da Pacheca, Lamego
- Casa de Sao Lourenço, Serra da Estrela