Staying at Le Meridien Dubai Hotel
Located in front of Dubai airport, Le Meridien Dubai is a modern and luxurious with every thing you need to fully enjoy a well deserved vacation. Surrounded by green spaces, it feels like you’re not in the city – it’s the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle.
It doesn’t matter how long your stay in Dubai is: at Le Meridien will fit all your needs. It’s perfect for a staycation!
The first thing that caught my attention was how gorgeous the reception is: so wide and bright that looks like a spaceship, right out of a sci-fi movie: I loved it!
The thing I loved the most though is the fact that this place is surrounded by nature with blooming trees and flowers and birds everywhere! It was a peaceful stay that I can recommend to anyone visiting Dubai.
I was staying at a spacious Superior suite with a modern and stylish decor and direct access to the garden and swimming pools. These suites have been recently renovated and are some of the best in the hotel.
I was welcomed with an huge fruit basket and delicious chocolates – just like heaven!
There are 7 different swimming pools at Le Meridien:
- Spa Pool
- Fitness Pool
- Courtyard Pool
- Meridien Club Pool
- Royal Club Pool
- Indoor/outdoor connecting pool
I really enjoyed every meal at Le Meridien Dubai Village. My absolute favorite was the Italian Casa Mia with an amazing a la carte dinner. Breakfast was also incredible with the most incredible variety I’ve ever seen in a hotel. Food choices are endless! Le Meridien Dubai is a real foodie paradise.
Le Meridien has 16 amazing dining options for everyone:
- Warehouse: lounge area for cocktails, brunch and sushi
- Casa Mia: home-cooked Italian cuisine
- Sukkothai: Thai cuisine
- Le Meridien Village Terrace: expect a themed cuisine evening in an open terrace and live music
- Kiku: Japanese cuisine and sushi counter
- Jules Bar: Mexican cuisine with live music
- The Dubliner’s: Irish pub
- Seafood Market: a market-style restaurant that offers fresh seafood and fish
- Beef Bistro
- Mahec: Indian cuisine
- Yalumba: eclectic cuisine, it’s where an awesome buffet breakfast is served
- Sewar: Lebanese cuisine
- Long Yin: Chinese cuisine
- Bebemos: with a selection of Spanish tapas
- Gourmandises: sweet delicacies
- Latitude 25: signature coffees
Plus, room service is available 24 hours a day.
You already know that I prefer hotels that take steps towards sustainability and green practices, and Le Meridien Dubai Hotel is no exception.
Some of the practices they’ve implemented already are recycling, elimination of styrofoam packaging, alternatives to plastic bottle water, environmentally preferred suppliers and products, high-efficiency lighting, smart irrigation and green housekeeping between others.
There’s only one way to save our planet and it’s working on this kind of solutions – yay for Le Meridien!