TRS Yucatan Hotel has recently been refurbished and when I was invited to meet their new first hand facilities I couldn’t say no. It would be my first time in an all-inclusive hotel and adults only, how could I resist?
This has been my first time in Mexico and Riviera Maya, but I know it will not be my last time in the country. Stay tuned!
TRS Yucatan Hotel is an all-inclusive adults-only resort located in the Mayan Riviera, just an hour and a half away from Cancun airport.
Once we got to the lobby we were greeted with champagne glasses and during check in we were placed our wristbands, which gave us unlimited access to an infinity selection of services during the stay and also work as the key to enter our suites – because all rooms in TRS are suites.
Once we arrived to our suites we were greeted by our butlers – the quality of the service in TRS is outstanding.
First thing they did was to make us choose between various aromas to perfume our suite and explained everything we needed to know to enjoy our suite to the fullest.
In our room we had fresh flowers, fruits and a bottle of champagne (also tequila, whisky, and rum was available!). Anything else could be ordered to room service at any time – even popcorn if we were planning to watch a movie!
For me, the most remarkable thing about this hotel was the implementation of new technologies. Through the TV or the exclusive app you can access different contents, you can make room service assignments as the service of meals at any time of the day, or ask for a cart that you get you anywhere you need in the resort: this way the experience is super personalized.
This new hotel technology will also be included in the TRS Coral Hotel in Costa mujeres, which will be inaugurated in autumn.
- Welcome fruit basket and fresh flowers
- Toiletries de L’Occitane
- 24-hour butler service via phone, mobile app or TV
- 24-hour room service at no extra cost
- Minibar service included
- Hairdryer and steam iron
TRS Yucatan Hotel has two exclusive swimming pools and 5 swimming pools in the rest of the complex.
- Helios Beach Club: infinity pool
- Rocks: Saltwater Pool
- WiFi throughout the property
- VIP area on the private beach with Balinese beds and waiter service with premium brands
- Private pools
- SPA & Wellness Center
- Golf cart service with driver
- Gym, yoga at sunrise next to infinity pool
- Soccer fields, tennis courts, minigolf
Activities and Tours
Very close to the hotel are some of the most interesting places in Yucatan and Quintana Roo, tours that you can hire at an extra cost. Some of them:
- Chichen Itza
- Adventure Activities: zipline and rappel
Our group enjoyed 3 different tours with a perfect mix of adventure activities, Cenotes and Mayan ruins.
Gastronomy is very varied and offered in 6 exclusive restaurants:
- Capricho: à la carte service, show cooking and self service
- La Bohème: specialities from French cuisine in a brasserie style
- El Gaucho: typical Argentinian meat
- Tentazione: Italian cuisine
- Helios Beach Club: one of my favorites, by the pool and the sea, with Mexican specialties and perfect views
- Chic Cabaret: a very special dinner with a music and dance show
TRS has been my first experience at an all inclusive resort and I have not been disappointed at all. Thanks to the exceptional service, the daily excursions and the delicious food, I felt always very comfortable and also pampered.
This hotel is perfect for those looking to spend a week lounging and enjoying an exclusive luxury service.
If you liked this post, save it on Pinterest!