Hello, I’m Di!
I’m a creative from Spain currently full-time blogging. I quitted my job to travel the world and still haven’t regretted that choice!
On this blog, you will find my best travel & photography tips, itineraries, beautiful hotels and my collection of curated photos from every destination I visit.
My goal is to inspire you to follow the same routes for your future trips!
You can find me on Instagram, Pinterest, Tiktok and email 🙂
If you’re a brand, travel company or tourism board representative, check this page and do not hesitate to email me and request my Media Kit.
10 things about me
- I was born in Vigo, a quiet coastal town in the north of Spain
- I started traveling with my parents when I was a kid
- I’m a good swimmer, but I’m unable to ride a bike!
- I have a degree in Psychology and Marketing
- I had a DVT in my left leg while in college and that experience totally changed my life
- Thailand was the country that made me absolutely fall in love with traveling
- I have 5 tattoos, all of them somehow linked to my travels: a world map, an anchor, the word “adventurous”, the ohm sign, and a lotus flower.
- I have 3 cats at home that I dearly love: Ris, Tokyo & India
- My first press trip was in Kerala, India and this experience convinced me to become a professional content creator
- I’ve lived in NYC, where I felt really lonely. After that, I’ve come back multiple times and it’s my favorite city ever!